• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

AK47 - polytech vs the others

I picked up 2 poly spikers, a reg pre ban 56s, for my kids as the world will be a wasteland in their lifetime if not mine. Whether mak90’s, nhm91, 56s’s. I too have ran thousands of rounds without issue. Which I have 2 nhm91 I am converting to put the bipod under the lower hand guard as the shots string as the barrel heats up is the only issue I have had with a Norinco.

TheSnail TheSnail I still have all +/- dozen cases of that 7,62 39 food you delivered to my warehouse before I retired to the boondocks :thumb:

I thought I recognized your name! Nice, you got a smoking deal. Basically 1/4th of todays prices and you got the best of the best, Golden Tiger. I had to liquidate a lot of things for cheap at the time since I was making a quick deal on a transferable M16A2, which has now trippled in price for what I got it for. Both you and I made it out great through that transaction. Maybe one day I check with you to see if you'll let go of 1 case of GT for double what I sold it to you for ;). Just kidding... No, but seriously, I'll pay double. :)

Back
Top Bottom