• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Decisions Decisions!!

Keep or upgrade?

• Keep THE SCAR 17S, She's Been Loyal!

• LWRC REPR MK2, You Deserve Better!!

• HK MR762A1 LRP, You Deserve The Best!!!

• OTHER!?

Results are only viewable after voting.
I voted LWRC…but KAC is nice. I’m not a fan of the scar. Way too bulky for my taste. And not really sure what’s going on with their suppressor warranty issue and if that’s been resolved.

You got a REPR MK2?

No I wish. Played with a couple. My buddy has the 5.56 LWRC and that’s a super nice
Rifle.

I have played with a KAC SASS and shot one as well. Absolutely top tier.

My only issue with the SCAR is that it’s like having a board strapped to you. It’s actual purpose as a fighting rifle seems poorly thought out considering it’s size and shape. I fear the sig 6.8x51 will suffer a similar fate.

Sweet! Don't have any experience with Sig 6.8x51. What glass was on the KAC of you remember?

No I wish. Played with a couple. My buddy has the 5.56 LWRC and that’s a super nice
Rifle.

I have played with a KAC SASS and shot one as well. Absolutely top tier.

My only issue with the SCAR is that it’s like having a board strapped to you. It’s actual purpose as a fighting rifle seems poorly thought out considering it’s size and shape. I fear the sig 6.8x51 will suffer a similar fate.

If willing to drop HK money, I'd go KAC in the variety that fits your needs best. The HKs do nothing for me. Outside of that, the 17 does everything the others do. Repr may or may not be a bit tighter with groups. Or, look at a 20.
If you buy one it allows you to look down upon the poors

Back
Top Bottom