• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Decisions Decisions!!

Keep or upgrade?

• Keep THE SCAR 17S, She's Been Loyal!

• LWRC REPR MK2, You Deserve Better!!

• HK MR762A1 LRP, You Deserve The Best!!!

• OTHER!?

Results are only viewable after voting.
I love my SCAR 17 and the design. The size of the BCG makes it shoot like a 223 and stock folds if needed. As an all around weapon that can adapt to situations and doesnt require a huge amount of change, I think its hard to beat. If you want to get into specific needs, that is where I think you get into some of the weapons you mentioned. There are issues with it that I dont like, like the charging handle, etc., but the reliability, adaptability and value make me keep it...

Tough choice. There are so many nice 308’s out there. I sold off a scar 16 but then missed it even though the fingers caught the scope mount. I am best proficient with my 17 as all ergo fits great and I do not feel any slap.

Keep the scar and buy the KAC. Win

I think I'm just ready for something different. But the 17S has been reliable and accurate.

I love my SCAR 17 and the design. The size of the BCG makes it shoot like a 223 and stock folds if needed. As an all around weapon that can adapt to situations and doesnt require a huge amount of change, I think its hard to beat. If you want to get into specific needs, that is where I think you get into some of the weapons you mentioned. There are issues with it that I dont like, like the charging handle, etc., but the reliability, adaptability and value make me keep it...

You got a friendly donation towards the KAC?

Tough choice. There are so many nice 308’s out there. I sold off a scar 16 but then missed it even though the fingers caught the scope mount. I am best proficient with my 17 as all ergo fits great and I do not feel any slap.

Keep the scar and buy the KAC. Win

Just quit fooling around and get an accurate .308 battle rifle lol...
ACC2114B-3DF3-4BC1-BFDD-83D9B5DE41C9.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom