• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Defensive/Tactical Handgun Training

Unitedfpt

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
63   0
Reaction score
Looking to up my handgun skills and can't seem to find a reliable local defensive/tactical handgun training. I live in Braselton and don't really want to travel for say a Costa/Ronin/Haley class. Anybody have any suggestions?

Sparrow near Watkinsville / Athens. And Coup de Main (Will) is in your area. Will is traveling a lot, but trains near us often. I'm in Dacula and plan to do the same kinda training soon. Maybe we can team up and share the cost on a private training with either of these guys. Sparrow has a regular class schedule and does privates outside of his LEO work. Will is an LEO trainer, so either guy is top notch.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

That sounds good to me. I reached out to coup de main and he said he would be publishing his 2017 calendar soon, but was really busy.

I'm good either way though

That sounds good to me. I reached out to coup de main and he said he would be publishing his 2017 calendar soon, but was really busy.

I'm good either way though

I was in touch with him today, and can train a couple of us together to save money, or do a small group of 4 as well. I'm out at work now, and can't be on here at the moment. Send me a pm if you're interested in doing some training together to save a buck.

Back
Top Bottom