Del-Ton AR 15 - used - is a $1000 a good deal?

Slots at a gas station! You might as well get the Sushi while you play, that way you'll know you cleaned out.

Have we hijacked this guys thread? Sorry OP, Super Mod started it. :moony:

Nah this is good discussion. That way he can make his mind up on if he thinks it's a good deal! He might decide to go play gas station slots with the money instead, at least then he might see his money again.

Yeah.. Once you start saying things like "back then" yep your old. This was 3 weeks ago though :lol: I can see a change in 15 years.... Not 15 friggin days though.

:laugh: not many things make me LOL, but that did.

- - - Updated - - -

Nah this is good discussion. That way he can make his mind up on if he thinks it's a good deal! He might decide to go play gas station slots with the money instead, at least then he might see his money again.

If he has the Sushi, he'll see that again..........soon

:laugh: not many things make me LOL, but that did.

- - - Updated - - -

If he has the Sushi, he'll see that again..........soon

I'm a firm believer that what goes up, must come down. If the delton is worth it to him then really that's all that matters. My girlfriend called me an idiot cause I paid 350 bucks for a tin of 7n1 7.62x54. Well it's going for 500 plus on gunbroker. Who is laughing now ***** . Yeah haha.

I'm a firm believer that what goes up, must come down. If the delton is worth it to him then really that's all that matters. My girlfriend called me an idiot cause I paid 350 bucks for a tin of 7n1 7.62x54. Well it's going for 500 plus on gunbroker. Who is laughing now ***** . Yeah haha.

That's the same conversation the guy trying to sell the Delton and his girlfriend is having.

That's the same conversation the guy trying to sell the Delton and his girlfriend is having.

Yeah except I know without a shadow of a doubt that 7n1 will never be imported again. It should not have been here to start with. This is fact. Nobody knows what will happen with the current situation. It's all speculation.

Yeah except I know without a shadow of a doubt that 7n1 will never be imported again. It should not have been here to start with. This is fact. Nobody knows what will happen with the current situation. It's all speculation.[/QUOTE]

Yep, that IS a fact :sleep: Kilo OUT
:wave: goodnight!

I know it dont matter but I was at the last show in Marretta 1 week ago and had my Del-Ton 20" heavy, fixed carry handle, fixed stock, 1 P-mag for trade and someone gave me 1k for it while standing in line. Kinda miss it because I ordered a 24" upper that night and all I can get is...its weeks away.

Back
Top Bottom