Del-Ton AR 15 - used - is a $1000 a good deal?

Deleted member 20426

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
5   0
Reaction score
Friend of mine has a Del Ton AR 15, with flashlight and green laser in Desert Tan he will sell me with 3 double stack mags and misc stuff for $1,000.00. Looks to be in fair shape with no obvious flaws. Is $1,000 cash safe in case I get it and decide I don't feel like keeping it? Could I get my cash back on resale safely?

BTW. I have never heard of this brand. What is the reputation?

Upper runs 350
BCG 125
Charging handle 25
Lower stripped 80
LPK 60
Stock Kit 60

Of coarse when in stock and it will be just have patience grasshopper .................. :D

Upper runs 350
BCG 125
Charging handle 25
Lower stripped 80
LPK 60
Stock Kit 60

Of coarse when in stock and it will be just have patience grasshopper .................. :D

I'm going to vote "no".

Thanks for the quick reply. It seems like this brand is the lower reputation tier of AR-15s. And, with .223 ammo both scarce and expensive, I think it's only worth buying if I could safely resell it for my outlay. I take it you think 'no'.

in todays crazy market it is a decent deal , they are not bad guns . Before the buying craze they where a lot cheaper . Can you expect to resale it and make anything later on prolly not . If you are wanting an AR and worried about the Ban kicking in fiirst i would say go for it . A Bird in hand is better than 2 in the Bush

Upper runs 350
BCG 125
Charging handle 25
Lower stripped 80
LPK 60
Stock Kit 60

I'm going to vote "no".

in todays crazy market it is a decent deal , they are not bad guns . Before the buying craze they where a lot cheaper . Can you expect to resale it and make anything later on prolly not . If you are wanting an AR and worried about the Ban kicking in fiirst i would say go for it . A Bird in hand is better than 2 in the Bush

I don't care about making money on resale. Just don't want to lose money if I got it and decided to sell it.

if ya buy it a sell it now then ya could get your money back. If you wait and there is no big ban and the market slows back down then you wont be able to

Back
Top Bottom