• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

delete

Status
Not open for further replies.
I replaced the roller belt-tensioner and belt on mine. Easy enough job. Watch YouTube vids first and take pics or short videos as you disassemble yours, so you can have reminders how it all goes back together later.

Has the same issue and it turned out to be the tensioner roller. Squirted some white lithium grease on it and it took care of the problem. Can get a can of grease at the local auto parts store or walmart for $3.00) Ordered a backup on ebay just in case. They are more than 50% off on ebay

Thanks guys. If it helps, I ran it with nothing in it and no noise. The heavier the load the louder the nolse. Roller? Belt? I work on small electric motors and it doesn't sound like the bearings are bad. Thanks again

Thanks guys. If it helps, I ran it with nothing in it and no noise. The heavier the load the louder the nolse. Roller? Belt? I work on small electric motors and it doesn't sound like the bearings are bad. Thanks again
Like whats already been said, its the main tub bearing. When they wear, the tub drops slightly and it starts riding metal on metal. Go ahead and put a new glider strip while you're in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom