Not open for further replies.

CR123

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
10   0
Reaction score
Delete eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Attachments

• lotta-combattente-muay-thai-boxe-kick-punch-grab-throw-persone-icona-7H1qMu-clipart-1.jpg
    lotta-combattente-muay-thai-boxe-kick-punch-grab-throw-persone-icona-7H1qMu-clipart-1.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 21
I took Ju-jitsu, Ninjitsu, American kickboxing and karate for 5 hours a day for 5 years when I was in my 20s. I have to be honest I would probably just shoot someone before I used any of that stuff on them.
I studied several disciplines when I was young, karate, wrestling, boxing, Japanese ju-jitsu and some Jeet Kune Do. But that was a Looooong time ago, now I'm 58 and dealing with all kinds of injuries from a lot of "hold my beer and watch this ****" kind of stuff. I'm like you brother, I'm too damn old to be taking an ass whoopin' but still too young to die (I hope) and that's why I carry a pistol everyday. I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6. Lol!

Gentlemen, please do not misunderstand the meaning of my thread. I carry knives & gun daily when & where it is legal to do so. I have trained with knives & guns. I have successfully used them both on multiple occasions to protect myself & others. This thread is intended to reach out to those interested in martial arts training as it relates to self-protection, including but not limited to firearms.

Gentlemen, please do not misunderstand the meaning of my thread. I carry knives & gun daily when & where it is legal to do so. I have trained with knives & guns. I have successfully used them both on multiple occasions to protect myself & others. This thread is intended to reach out to those interested in martial arts training as it relates to self-protection, including but not limited to firearms.
Pew pew pew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom