• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

delete

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in a rough area. Had my door kicked in once, in Aug I rendered aid to a lady who got knocked out & had her jaw broken in 3 places. I've had thug gangster wannabes try me only to back down after letting them know I mean business.
Ahh hell, I just noticed your zip code. I lived in Riverdale in the 70's and inherited that house in '98 when my Dad died. Dad had the house rented out, I kept it until 2009. When I evicted those "people" and I use that term very loosely, they vandalized my house before they moved and it was vandalized two more times before I could sell it. One of those times my wife & I were actually inside painting, we were in different rooms and both of us heard the glass break in the basement but we didn't realize what happened. I thought my wife dropped something and she thought I did, neither one of us knew the sound was coming from the basement and just kept painting. When we got done I went down there to make sure the door was locked before we left to go back home to Newnan, that's when I found the glass on the floor and one of the windows broken right above the latch and it was raised enough for someone to crawl in. The Cop that came to make the report told me "You really ought to be armed when you're here working on your house." I kind of smiled and showed him I was carrying a .45 & extra mags, told him I knew I was in a rough area and I never went anywhere without it. Anyway, we got the windows boarded up and came back a couple of days later to find the outside A/C unit stolen. Called the Cops again and was told I'd be contacted by a detective, that was 8 years ago and I never heard back from those turds. After finally selling that house in '09 I vowed to NEVER step foot in Riverdale again as long I lived, I won't even pass through Clayton Co. if I can help it. I understand now why you want to find people to train with, I wish you all the luck in the world and pray you find some training partners and that you stay safe in that **** hole of a city.

Oh CRAP!

You remember that time we had lunch up your way? I set my sweet vanilla shake on the table, you frowned and when I took a sip of my shake it had clabbered to buttermilk. I didn't want to say anything to you cause I was afraid you'd frown at me and I was afraid of what I'd clabber into. I think it'd be like

Lmmfao!!!

Age has definitely slowed me down, but if you leave your boy's vunderable, any size female can hurt you!
That's a small target (smaller on some than others) that is very easily defended. Unless someone is standing still facing directly at you with legs spread, it's a low percentage shot.

Ahh hell, I just noticed your zip code. I lived in Riverdale in the 70's and inherited that house in '98 when my Dad died. Dad had the house rented out, I kept it until 2009. When I evicted those "people" and I use that term very loosely, they vandalized my house before they moved and it was vandalized two more times before I could sell it. One of those times my wife & I were actually inside painting, we were in different rooms and both of us heard the glass break in the basement but we didn't realize what happened. I thought my wife dropped something and she thought I did, neither one of us knew the sound was coming from the basement and just kept painting. When we got done I went down there to make sure the door was locked before we left to go back home to Newnan, that's when I found the glass on the floor and one of the windows broken right above the latch and it was raised enough for someone to crawl in. The Cop that came to make the report told me "You really ought to be armed when you're here working on your house." I kind of smiled and showed him I was carrying a .45 & extra mags, told him I knew I was in a rough area and I never went anywhere without it. Anyway, we got the windows boarded up and came back a couple of days later to find the outside A/C unit stolen. Called the Cops again and was told I'd be contacted by a detective, that was 8 years ago and I never heard back from those turds. After finally selling that house in '09 I vowed to NEVER step foot in Riverdale again as long I lived, I won't even pass through Clayton Co. if I can help it. I understand now why you want to find people to train with, I wish you all the luck in the world and pray you find some training partners and that you stay safe in that **** hole of a city.

Lmmfao!!!

Thank you, I pray I make out alive.

ZrenBq8qxdyjDYlz0JV-SUL1KsaGPnd4xfzzEk7HpUmqFmEMzReadDFOgp9RlZWAjCryFHmKazkxZuA7cUdzAuwKnOov5Wpyx0Q_EjbCTwDIZlPbUQx7eEcWptq790hNv7TatXYYncuWFDuctOY1t4I3_iKEH0Shsz9GsF0eQUIln3SxfVQovaiikOyG4CXhHxcTSbjQ98GoMma-d4OwYmJuSZxh5Yf7yCDnhUUzTTXf=s0-d-e1-ft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom