• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Delete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone not from Nebraska have anything to say?

I don't have sources and never claimed to concerning specific articles.

Am I to safely assume that every time I see a nude kid walking down the road smiling and doing nothing to harm anyone that she (12 years old, by the way) is on PCP? A 12 year old on PCP? Really? I should start carrying a taser so I can pop a few myself!!! What fun!!! Kids on PCP.

Last edited:
It is going to get worse..before better. Lots of power-tripping LEO these days(esp. the younger ones)! I think the general lack of :COMMON SENSE/JUDGEMENT,COMPASSION,and ACCOUNTABILITY by superiors is the problem. Seeing how many pets are needlessly shot by LEO's responding to calls...I have NO doubt that I would be beat/shot/tazed..maybe beat some more...at the slightest provocation/disagreement. I keep encounters/conversations w/LEO to a very minimum these days...

I fault the educational system and society as a whole.
We teach our children what to think instead of how to think.
Then the uproar is deafening when they react out of emotion instead of using logical thought processes.

our officers are tought "When this, do this!" Life is rarely, if ever, so cut and dried...

I was talking to my step-son last night and he said something profound to me... coming from a 9 year old.

He said, "We should go to school to learn how to learn, not to learn facts."

I gave him a high 5 and told him to keep that attitude.

Your comments about the tazing of the autistic 12 year old girl demonstrate your ignorance of the subject. She was unresponsive; that is, when spoken to, she completely ignored the officer attempting to communicate with her. So your suggestion is to speak gently? She wasn't responding at all. I can tell you are unaware, but that 'oblivion' to others is an indicator of serious danger in such encounters. Being nude is an indicator of PCP use. You want the officer to magically produce a blanket and drape the young lady? Why? So you can then accuse the officer of being a pervert and child molester?

Enough. You are not going to reason with anyone on this. You have your self-righteous stance and cannot back down without seeming inadequate in your own mind.

My comments are for anyone else reading who will look at the reality and see you really don't know the subject.

Are you for real??? Do you have any kids??? If so, I feel sorry for them. If not, it explains your attitude towards kids.

She was a TWELVE year old!!!! In what country is it OK to Taze an UNarmed CHILD? Even if she was on PCP, why not pull your jacket off to cover her instead of tazing her????
Are we using NKVD's ROE now in USA?

Are you for real??? Do you have any kids??? If so, I feel sorry for them. If not, it explains your attitude towards kids.

She was a TWELVE year old!!!! In what country is it OK to Taze an UNarmed CHILD? Even if she was on PCP, why not pull your jacket off to cover her instead of tazing her????
Are we using NKVD's ROE now in USA?

Yep,my kids ignore me all the time

I fault the educational system and society as a whole.
We teach our children what to think instead of how to think.
Then the uproar is deafening when they react out of emotion instead of using logical thought processes.

our officers are tought "When this, do this!" Life is rarely, if ever, so cut and dried...

Absolutely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom