Developing story in Boston

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Distinctive
Don't know if its already been posted, just heard an earlier police report that the younger one was posting on social media that he was going to kill everyone since they killed his brother.

If you were on the run for your life would you seriously take the time to post on face book?

It may have been posted, but I doubt he had any knowledge of it.

I wonder if the brothers are conspiracy theorists.

I'm really not trying to get into a debate with you about writing composition. I wrote it correctly. I don't need to explain why it is correct a second time in laymen.

I'll let it go even though you have now become condescending. This has already become too petty.

The other guy in the white hat thats on the lamb is as good as dead, hes been labeled a cop killer if Boston PD gets to him before the FBI they will not apprehend him they will jsut kill him. Like the cop killer from california they cornered in that house in Colorado. They just soaked the perimeter of the house in gasoline and then lit it and watched him burn to death. This guy will get a similar fate. He will look like a slice of swiss cheese when they get done with him, guaranteed! Not that he deserves anything better, if he in fact did it. Just my prediction.

I'll let it go even though you have now become condescending. This has already become too petty.

Tell ya what, I'm sorry for coming across that way. You understand what I said now, which is what matters. I understand you believe how I worded it was incorrect because "is" could imply that I believe it to be fact. I'll respectfully agree to disagree on the way it was worded. I'm not on this forum to make enemies over petty crap. You seem like a smart guy and the kind of person I like to surround myself with (same goes for a lot of other guys here).

They probably saw something at the event and Identified the real perpetrators to the feds and became witnesses which ****ed up the agents plans. So they became the targets. Which is why neither of them will be taken alive or the agents figured out they only need to kill one so that their stories can't be corroborated.
"Somethinig"? Duh.... they say the Saudi national plant and detonate the bomb. That Saudi also happens to be their investment banker. They invest in Flouride futures.

The other guy in the white hat thats on the lamb is as good as dead, hes been labeled a cop killer if Boston PD gets to him before the FBI they will not apprehend him they will jsut kill him. Like the cop killer from california they cornered in that house in Colorado. They just soaked the perimeter of the house in gasoline and then lit it and watched him burn to death. This guy will get a similar fate. He will look like a slice of swiss cheese when they get done with him, guaranteed! Not that he deserves anything better, if he in fact did it. Just my prediction.

Exactly where did you get this bit of info from?

They probably saw something at the event and Identified the real perpetrators to the feds and became witnesses which ****ed up the agents plans. So they became the targets. Which is why neither of them will be taken alive or the agents figured out they only need to kill one so that their stories can't be corroborated.

This is the makings of an excellent movie! Dude, you need to hop on that screenplay and sell it!

This is the makings of an excellent movie! Dude, you need to hop on that screenplay and sell it!
As long as it stars Matt Damon and Ben Affleck. Hey, wait a minute..... they went to the same high school as the suspect on the run! OMG!!!! :eek:
I'm sorry.... I didn't mean to type that!!!!! It was a joke! Why are those copters flying so low?!?! :grey:

As long as it stars Matt Damon and Ben Affleck. Hey, wait a minute..... they went to the same high school as the suspect on the run! OMG!!!! :eek:
I'm sorry.... I didn't mean to type that!!!!! It was a joke! Why are those copters flying so low?!?! :grey:

Been nice knowing you, man. By By!

Back
Top Bottom