• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

A little in your face reminder from the forces of evil

It’s not that I’m not paranoid because I most certainly am, I’m just not paranoid about this particular issue. Each to his own thinking though. If they can cause us harm in this way I’m sure they will. Pretty sure cirrus clouds have been with us always.
Shirley you can’t be cirrus!

No, but steam does when super heated by turbines…
That's not steam. If this was from a commercial jetliner at sat 30000 ft and -70 below, the steam will freeze almost instantly, int ice crystals and quickly sublime (goes from a solid to a gas with no liquid phase) and disappear entirely. Chemtrail planes are discharging their effluvium at 50000 ft or so and the exhaust components are mixed with the effluent du jour

View attachment 7103547

The phone camera doesn’t do the plume in the picture justice.
Better than mine. I have an antique flip phone: it will take a photo, but will show up on a lap top or smart phone about the size of a postage stamp. That's in America's corn belt, a prime target for the American branch of the CCP. Thanks for
the photo.

In all honesty, I do hope we are not being experimented on, but I do not remember all the trails growing up during the late 50s to now. Maybe it's the efficiency of the new engines, that don't fly apart, or the fuels, or the fact that we are supposed to shut up and ignore it. Dunno.

Back
Top Bottom