• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Did Cheaper Than Dirt really just stop all firearms sales?

They didn't just stop the sale of AR's, they stopped the online sale of all firearms. Most likely to take the time to get their price gouging in order.

Cheaper than dirt has resumed online gun sales. I am now putting their email address in my spam folder and will no longer purchase anything from them. At a time like this when politicians attempt to use a tragedy to force laws on law abiding citizens who chose to own guns, we don't need large gun sellers and manufacturers folding. The NRA is now on that list too. I will not renew my membership to an organization whose sole purpose is to defend the average mans rights from the blood sucking politicians whose only goal in life is to make me "a good subject", then go along with a "liberal" agenda. No, my AR-15 is not for deer hunting, I use a bow for that, my AR-15 is for protecting myself and family from criminals, that includes politicians.

I don't know cuz I unfriended those yellow spined skinks and added them to my spam filter.
I will switch to a Davey Crockett squirrel gun before I buy anything from that bunch ever again.

Cherokee gun and pawn!!!

Cheaper than dirt has resumed online gun sales. I am now putting their email address in my spam folder and will no longer purchase anything from them. At a time like this when politicians attempt to use a tragedy to force laws on law abiding citizens who chose to own guns, we don't need large gun sellers and manufacturers folding. The NRA is now on that list too. I will not renew my membership to an organization whose sole purpose is to defend the average mans rights from the blood sucking politicians whose only goal in life is to make me "a good subject", then go along with a "liberal" agenda. No, my AR-15 is not for deer hunting, I use a bow for that, my AR-15 is for protecting myself and family from criminals, that includes politicians.

Maybe NRA meant fighting to keep our rights and preventing it from happening again! We will see what they have to say Friday!

Back
Top Bottom