• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Did the EO to ban m855 go through?

Yep I would wait until the ban and get 1.00 per round.

I hope they don't ban it though.
hopefully after the ban(which I too hope there isnt one), the same guy will pay $2/rd. Heres my question though...If the ammo is banned(hypothetically), is it illegal to sell the ammo(xm855)? obviously it would be hard to tell unless you sold it on GB or anywhere online

What I find incredible is, that grown ass men sit around whining about this, instead of taking it to the source. Protest, bombard your congressmen with phone calls & letters. March on DC, just do something other than sitting behind a keyboard & whining about it like chicks on facebook .. oh wait, " well, I got work on Monday " If you're not willing to fight for it , you don't deserve to have it..

What I find incredible is, that grown ass men sit around whining about this, instead of taking it to the source. Protest, bombard your congressmen with phone calls & letters. March on DC, just do something other than sitting behind a keyboard & whining about it like chicks on facebook .. oh wait, " well, I got work on Monday " If you're not willing to fight for it , you don't deserve to have it..
we have done all that....theres not much more we can do aside from escalating things to a level that nobody, myself included wants it to go to.

hopefully after the ban(which I too hope there isnt one), the same guy will pay $2/rd. Heres my question though...If the ammo is banned(hypothetically), is it illegal to sell the ammo(xm855)? obviously it would be hard to tell unless you sold it on GB or anywhere online

Not illegal to sell or possess. FFLs won't be able to sell it anymore. Private sells will still happen, just not from dealers.

Why are you on here, whining about whiners? Go out and do something about the whiners and quit whining about them.

This was all just a scam , the ammo manufactures had too much in stock and said to themselves ," hey lets cause a panic that should clear our our warehouse, those guns nuts fall for anything" LOL

Why are you on here, whining about whiners? Go out and do something about the whiners and quit whining about them.

Pointless. I did my part, for now. I just don't understand why we need 30 separate threads about this, y'all complain about people gouging , yet all you're doing here is stirring the pot, creating more panic..

Good lesson for the youngsters-- that all "mainstream" media both have the story wrong, and have made little to no effort to correct it. Which is pathetic because the gun press had all the details spelled out weeks ago, and 30 seconds of Google could have brought up the correct info, and (as always) 100 competent people that could be used as sources. But...

Even the outlet (Fox) that is quasi-sympathetic to gun owners got it very wrong.

(EDIT: Currently Fox's article has the salient points: Not EO, law since 1986, etc. Better late than never.)

Do you think they exercise more care with stories about subjects you know little about?

: )

Last edited:
This was all just a scam , the ammo manufactures had too much in stock and said to themselves ," hey lets cause a panic that should clear our our warehouse, those guns nuts fall for anything" LOL
Like I posted in another thread .

Its just the same as old west land speculators :(

Back
Top Bottom