• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Did the EO to ban m855 go through?

What I find incredible is, that grown ass men sit around whining about this, instead of taking it to the source. Protest, bombard your congressmen with phone calls & letters. March on DC, just do something other than sitting behind a keyboard & whining about it like chicks on facebook .. oh wait, " well, I got work on Monday " If you're not willing to fight for it , you don't deserve to have it..
Maybe we're doing both. :thumb:

What I find incredible is, that grown ass men sit around whining about this, instead of taking it to the source. Protest, bombard your congressmen with phone calls & letters. March on DC, just do something other than sitting behind a keyboard & whining about it like chicks on facebook .. oh wait, " well, I got work on Monday " If you're not willing to fight for it , you don't deserve to have it..
You really underestimate the apathy of the normal human being.

Trying to figure out why everyone is trying to sell it right now.
Taking advantage of people, creating hysteria to price gouge the ammo, being hypocrites who piss and moan about other people jacking prices up and then do it themselves.

I believe the head of the hammer has met the nail.

By the way the M855 ammo they are referring to is 5.56x45 green tips. I started stocking up two years ago. I got over 3000 rounds of 5.56 and 2.23 and half of it is green tips. I am good to go solo!

Last edited:
By the way the M855 ammo they are referring to is 5.56x45 green tips. I started stocking up two years ago. I got over 3000 rounds of 5.56 and 2.23 and half of it is green tips. I am good to go solo!

Actually it is the steel tipped SS109 bullet used in M855 that will be banned. Lots of SS109 out there that doesn't have green paint on the tip.

Actually it is the steel tipped SS109 bullet used in M855 that will be banned. Lots of SS109 out there that doesn't have green paint on the tip.

Yup.

I have a ton of SS109 GA Arms ammo laying around and I have had it for a while. I have thought about trading it off for a bunch of steel cased .223 ammo. 8,000 rounds is better than 4,000 right?

Also, I'm not sick of all the talk about it, I'm sick of getting offered it in trade. Some new guy offered me 420 rounds of M855 for about $400 worth of AR accessories.

Back
Top Bottom