• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Did you boycott the NFL and let the commies win in the process?

Did you boycott the NFL?

• yes! 'Murica

• no! 'Murica

• Tacos! Mexico!

Results are only viewable after voting.
That is a very interesting perspective. And I do mean that wholeheartedly. However I just can't, in good conscience, watch it. It is not the kneeling that bothers me. I honestly could care less. The way I see it, I did my 10 years to ensure they have that right. To me, it is more how the NFL actually pushes the left agenda on you.

What I mean is how there can be protest against social injustice (police shootings), yet when a team wants to honor those that died at Dallas, then you get a big NOPE.

It may seem silly to you, and you may not agree, but the left already has the NFL. You can tell by the decisions it is making.

SO....

GO XFL!! lol
Agree 100%

Thanks for your service!

And heck yea, GO XFL!!! I hear ya

I think now is the perfect time for the XFL! It is all about timing and I bet plenty of folks are very ready to jump ship

That is what I was thinking. I think he will rule it with an iron fist, and if you want a paycheck, then play by his rules. How that will turn out is still yet to be seen though.

That is what I was thinking. I think he will rule it with an iron fist, and if you want a paycheck, then play by his rules. How that will turn out is still yet to be seen though.
Your right..its always been Vince's rule...you Want a work for me?You do as I say...
I love football.. not nfl football...college fball...the guys in college have real drive and wanta make it to the big leagues were the money's at... once in the NFL their at the top and it seems to me their drive falls off

How is it that we've lost sight of the fact that the "protest" is over a complete lie? And the NFL by indulging the petulant cry baby attention whores only perpetuates the myth and lends it credence somehow?
Yep, and they are too afraid of these radical groups and our radical media to take a stand. pathetic to say the least

Back
Top Bottom