Did you boycott the NFL and let the commies win in the process?

Did you boycott the NFL?

• yes! 'Murica

• no! 'Murica

• Tacos! Mexico!

Results are only viewable after voting.
im just tried of seeing so many conservative snowflakes ***** about seeing something they dont like and then act like their *****ing is any different than the **** they are complaining about.

There is a way to avoid the bitching, don't click on the thread. I do feel there is a difference, and to me, it is a big difference. However, you can believe what you want.

The NFL practically blacklisted Colin Kapernick and ran him out of the league last year. Just a little info for those that get all there news from Briebart headlines.

If Colin Kapernick could play quarterback at a high level, he would still be playing. Kapernick was going to be a backup in the NFL after the dreadful season he had. The NFL doesn't really care who you voted for, or what you believe, if you can play the game at a high level, you will get paid. Dallas paid a lot of money for a high profile player that had issues and was a constant embarrassment to the team. Colin is not in football because he just did not play well. No team wanted a back up QB for the money he was asking and yes, the baggage he would be bringing. The NFL is a business and all about winning. They would sign the devil if they thought it would help the team win. Oh, I did not get any of this information from Briebart, but I may start reading it! lol

There is a way to avoid the *****ing, don't click on the thread. I do feel there is a difference, and to me, it is a big difference. However, you can believe what you want.

and just what would this difference be, because from where im sitting its just folks who cant stop bitching abotu **** they dont like on both sides and both complaining that the other is doing it

At it's height back around October it's was only 1.5% of players who decided to take knee. The NFL practically blacklisted Colin Kapernick and ran him out of the league last year. Just a little info for those that get all there news from Briebart headlines.
:pound: Yeah, where do you get your 'news'? There are 53 players on a roster . So on average less than ONE person from each team took a knee? :pound:: OK....

Sorry it's not Briebart, it's that bastion of conservatism the Chicago Tribune. :lol:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/football/ct-nfl-national-anthem-kneeling-20170924-story.html

Did not watch any pre-game hype, did not watch the halftime show and did not watch any post-game garbage. Did watch parts of the game in between watching the 1956 western with Glenn Ford "The Fastest Gun Alive". Was glad Patriots lost. My dislike for Brady and Belichik is greater than my disdain for the Eagles and their fans. Thanks.

It's like this y'all........they can do whatever they want and so can I. The nfl could have squashed this but chose not to. I chose not to watch. If enough people choose not to watch, the business may just do the right thing and fix it. Either way, who really cares? You do you and I'll do me. Why this gets heated is beyond me. Freedom of thought is what makes us human.

:pound: Yeah, where do you get your 'news'? There are 53 players on a roster . So on average less than ONE person from each team took a knee? :pound:: OK....

Sorry it's not Briebart, it's that bastion of conservatism the Chicago Tribune. :lol:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/football/ct-nfl-national-anthem-kneeling-20170924-story.html

seriously man? are you not even trying now? 1.5% of all players doesnt equate **** to how many keeled on a particular team. Oh and congrats the article you posted just points at how true this is. states right off the bat that originally barely any players were protesting, then trump raised hell and tehn more did just to spite him and had nothing to do with the actual protests, the attention is causing this more than anything. you know what would have happened if nobody said **** when colin first did it, it would have been long forgotten by now

Back
Top Bottom