• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Did you boycott the NFL and let the commies win in the process?

Did you boycott the NFL?

• yes! 'Murica

• no! 'Murica

• Tacos! Mexico!

Results are only viewable after voting.
I didn't watch it because the only thing worse than the patriots winning is the eagles winning. And no, I'm not sitting in front of a television for four hours to watch commercials like a dummy.

"Just a little info for those that get all there news from Briebart headlines."

Hey Fat's I think you can shorten a lot of your counter arguments by just responding "you racist..."

Yes by displaying those veterans like that it tells me they are 100% the most pro-serviceman group and have nothing but the deepest respect for our troops, our country, and our flag. God bless the NFL.

Kinda reminds me of the racist that says "I ain't no racist, I even got me one of those colored boy as a friend of mine... I can't be racist."
So you think the medal of Honor recipients are being played and they're too dumb to realize it? Or worse you think they are sellouts?

So you think the medal of Honor recipients are being played and they're too dumb to realize it? Or worse you think they are sellouts?

No my learned colleague, I think they are not trying to play them but I do think they are trying to play--YOU and ME.

I don't think the NFL gives a crap about you, me, or even the player (please lets argue that one over a nice warm cup of CTE). No, the only thing they care about is us shoving our money into their wallets...

Back
Top Bottom