• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

'Dillos

Ahh yes, 'dillers...the one and only animal on the face of the earth that I kill purely because it exists!! They are just another illegal immigrant from Mexico.

" 'Possum on the half shell" are dumber than a brick. I think that they are actually attracted by lights! Forget the .22's...use a shotgun. Up close and personal...it's a blast!! :rip::rip: BTW, I liked the comment about the smell of success!!!:thumb:

First of all, this is an AMAZING thread! I'm new to the trader and happy to see that there are others that share my dislike for all things dillo. I like to get surgical w/the Winchester Defender, 00 Buck, or the trusty AR. I didn't even know about the leprosy(nice heads up), but that's just another reason to put a jihad on em!

I try to shoot them with something small so they are alive when I get up close after the hit. Then I can pull out my pistol and waste a whole magazine into their little bodies. I want to see it up close, let them see me, know who it is ending it all for them. I can only hope that their little dillo souls come back from hell and tell all their little friends that there is one crazy SOB in that camp and that its certain death for them. I sometimes end it all with a big fat wad of spit on their wasted shell bodies. I am pretty sure this same tactic would end terrorism as we know it...

I have one heck of a lot of nasty 'dillos showing up lately. My aim is to terminate their existence with extreme prejudice. I am not talking "humane traps" or any of that hippie mess. I am talking about me, a big shotgun, and massive 'dillo decimation!

Those little hole-digging b-words need to die. They all need to die! I am looking for advice on how/when to blast on them (hopefully ALL of them.) I have heard that a night with no moon is a good time to go looking. I have also seen a bunch of them out after a rain.

What strategy would be best employed to result in the maximum 'dillo bodycount?

you dont happen to be related to a fellow names adolf do you? he was big on the whole extermination thing too

I have killed 22 of those b@@@Tards this year more than i have ever seen around my area. All but one with my pet 22mag shot the last one with 140 ballsitc tip 270win. Man that was a sight like a dillo bomb went off. I think i like shooting them more than deer. I always remove them with a shovel really nasty animals.

Back
Top Bottom