• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Disc golf

I grew up with a course just a stone throws away. Haven't found one here since I moved to Kennesaw but sure would be fun thing to do this spring.
Still have a heap load of discs

Oregon Park like gamadmex4502 suggested. Good easier course with more openness & less woods making a good starting course.
Never played but the course near me at Dallas Hwy and Casteel Road is quite popular, Oregon Park.

http://www.discgolfscene.com/courses/Oregon_Park

I used to play with my uncle until he passed away. One of those IDGC courses is named after him but I quit playing once he was gone. I've been wanting to get back into it

Well there are 3 memorial courses ("Steady" Ed Headrick, W.R. Jackson, & Jim Warner) there @ the IDGC. I am curious which one was your uncle. All 3 contributed greatly to the sport & really paved the way for where it is today. It is growing faster & faster everyday!

If you wanna get back into it, I would be more than willing to get out there & toss with ya!

- - - Updated - - -

We have a course in toccoa, never tried it though.

Toccoa is a nice course. I have played out there several times. It is just a heck of a drive for me!

My uncle was Jim Warner. I haven't ever played at an actual course but he had a small course behind his house that I used to go play with him at. He wasn't very fun to play with because he was so much better than me it wasn't fair haha

My uncle was Jim Warner. I haven't ever played at an actual course but he had a small course behind his house that I used to go play with him at. He wasn't very fun to play with because he was so much better than me it wasn't fair haha

Cental park is redoing a couple of holes it should be done by the 2nd week in march. Let me know i play there all the time.

I play as often as I can. It's addicting and for the most part, free. My home course is East Roswell and I also play a lot at Central Park, Sequoia and Wills Park. Just played in Columbia S Carolina over the weekend. Great exercise and almost as frustrating as regular golf!!

Played at Wills last week. My son has a frisbee stuck on a branch on hole 18. I climbed the tree and still couldnt get it free. Hopefully, It will still be there Friday when I go back and bring a handsaw. :)
Have not played East Roswell but heard it was challenging. Played Lula this past week and thought it was pretty cool, Love the Barn. I'm 47 and play with my son and his friends in their mid 20s. Wish I started earlier and have been playing for a half year.

Back
Top Bottom