• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Disc golf

Hell yeah. Don/t necessarily have a favorite course. I like going to new ones I haven't been to. But there are two that are close to me I go to frequently

That would be a bit of a haul but if your down load up. Will see if a few more jump in here and we will set a time weather permitting.

I love slinging some D. Just moved up to Cumming but haven't made it to Central Park yet. I have played at Wills several times and find it to be a nice stroll through the woods.

I typically play at Alexander in Gwinnett with the father in law. I shoot about 4 under here...

I highly recommend against playing at Fort Yargo and Sandy Creek in Athens. Yes I have played here several times and every time I walk away thinking they were both garbage courses. East Roswell is not bad though will probably frustrate any newer players.

One day I will make it up for the Central Park Dubs that I see on Facebook all the time.

LOL!!! I used to play all the time when I was a kid.... Recently I was in a sports store and seen the "new" style frisbees/discs.... What a difference... they don't look like the traditional frisbees... they are solid discs.... A friend of mine told me they are a lot better and more accurate.

Oregon Park in Marietta/Kennesaw area. Used to play there all the time back in highschool. Still have mynbag full of Disc's. Very fun game and good way to get outside and enjoy the weather.

Never played but I see people playing all the time at Lenora Park and Alexander Park when I go there to walk my dogs. Looks like fun, but I just don't have the time to get into it.

Back
Top Bottom