• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Disc golf

I play down in Clear Water when I down there with a friend who's trying real hard to get his label off the ground. No where I'm aware of here in Newnan.

I threw Wills Park this Saturday. I live in Cumming, so I throw at Central Park as well. East Roswell is a tough course. I'm going to try and throw Suwanee this weekend.

Wills is an interesting course. I think Central Park is one of the best courses within an hour of Atlanta. East Roswell isn't as bad as some others but it can be pretty punishing.

Wills is an interesting course. I think Central Park is one of the best courses within an hour of Atlanta. East Roswell isn't as bad as some others but it can be pretty punishing.

Central is my home course and its cool. The walk is long and hurts my feet. :eek: I do miss the old course with the 9 hole woods course too. My son is at East Roswell as I type. I have only been once and I liked it. I can only throw DX plastic so I can't bomb the disc like others so, I obviously enjoy the wood courses the most.

Central is my home course and its cool. The walk is long and hurts my feet. :eek: I do miss the old course with the 9 hole woods course too. My son is at East Roswell as I type. I have only been once and I liked it. I can only throw DX plastic so I can't bomb the disc like others so, I obviously enjoy the wood courses the most.

You're right that it is quite a bit of walking. The terrain changes can be intense for some people as well. I love the exercise. We just moved to Forsyth last year and reading online about the 9 hole woods course then learning that it was no where to be found was a bit of a bummer. Fortunately, the wife lets me spend a little bit of money on discs etc because it is a hell of a lot cheaper than ball golf and most other sports for that matter....

Central could use a good spraying of 2-4D to get rid of all the poison ivy though....might evolve to a cold weather only course for me and mine due to some family being severely allergic.

Cheers

Central could use a good spraying of 2-4D to get rid of all the poison ivy though....might evolve to a cold weather only course for me and mine due to some family being severely allergic.

Cheers

True, I find myself in the weeds a lot. :)

Last year, there were more people keeping the course up at the beginning of the year. People wearing it down daily kept it nice all summer. I'm going to N.Ga.Canopy Tours today in Lula. Probably my favourite course in the area.

Little Mulberry Park has opened in Auburn, GA.

It is a woods course that has been thoroughly thought out. Plays to both left/right hand throws. They were putting down sod yesterday and it looks sweet.

Back
Top Bottom