• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Divorce Sucks

So,
Tomorrow is my big day. Dec of 98 to March of 24. It really ****ing hurts, even though it’s necessary.

Buck Up.... It's better once you sign off on it and come out the other side. I divorced my first wife 25 years ago but I still celebrate my divorceiversary every year... My current wife and I have been together 20 years now. There is life and hope.

I've been through two of them. The first I was married for 10 or 11 years. When it was final, it was like a giant weight was lifted off my neck! The second didn't really count because I get rid of her after two months. I've been with my wife now for 19 years and she is by far the best thing that has EVER happened to me! You will be fine, just keep going forward !

Hard to see the exit for all the smoke but your chances at happiness in the future are very good. Divorced women usually end up completely miserable for the rest of their lives. You'll get thru this one day at a time until one day you'll forget to be miserable

Your gonna loose weight
I gained weight, ran a bakery/deli for a time after my divorce. Which was after 18 years of marriage and the best damn thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was the worst when I was in the middle of it. Someday you will be able to step back and reflect. I hope it works out as well for you as it did for me.

Kicked mine back to the trailer park when my daughter was three and the twins were 1½. In the ensueing 25 years I raised three self-confident star athletes who became an Army doctor, a pediatric nurse and an Engineer.

With trial, comes triumph! Embrace the opportunity to make everyone around you better, starting with yourself!

As many others have said, freed me from that special kind of HADES that is a bad marriage, allowed me to meet my forever wife, and show my kids what a GREAT marriage looks and feels like.

Best thing to ever happen to me.

Back
Top Bottom