• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Dixie Pawn Mableton attempted robbery

This is true. About the only road worse might be Six Flags Drive (or whatever they call it now). Those apartment complexes up on Six Flags hill are rough, man. Real rough.
I foot chased a few urban youth around those apartments back in the day. Rough neighborhood indeed!

This is true. About the only road worse might be Six Flags Drive (or whatever they call it now). Those apartment complexes up on Six Flags hill are rough, man. Real rough.
Six Flags parent organization is marketing it as the Riverside area. Trying real hard and spending a lot of money on a public relations campaign to get there name off that f***ing ghetto. Atlanta sent all there problems to south Cobb

Funny thing is there is already a 'Riverside', right along Bolton Rd on the Fulton side of the 'hooch, and near S. Cobb Dr. in Cobb.

Smyrna just annexed it's side of the river and there's a ton of new development planned for it. The Fulton side has been gentrifying over the last 4-5 years as well.

That whole area is about to boom, so Six Flags may need to find a new name...

I grew up in mableton but it's not the same place it was. I'm still trying to get my parents to get out of there but they haven't budged so far.
I refer to it as deepest darkest mableton.

2nd-place-finish.jpg

Back
Top Bottom