• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Do I need a less-than-lethal weapon in my home?

You didn't. We're playing a fun game of make it up as you go along remember.

I will shoot any and every intruder in my home. REASONABLE people understand the definition of the word intruder.
So NOW you're willing to investigate to find out if they are an "intruder" before you kill them. Well, okay then. :pound:

You guys do understand that it's about 10 thousand times more likely you will find someone unexpectedly (but legitimately) in your home than it is you will find an intruder that is an actually threat, right?
Not in my home.
My doors stay locked so I don't have to hurt anybody's feelings.

You guys do understand that it's about 10 thousand times more likely you will find someone unexpectedly (but legitimately) in your home than it is you will find an intruder that is an actually threat, right?
Our home is our Castle, It is secured with locks and alarms. If anyone that is not welcome enters, they will be met with deadly force..At that point their is no discussion, just resolve. I will always protect those I love and care about.

Not in my home.
My doors stay locked so I don't have to hurt anybody's feelings.
Really? It's happened to me three times in the last year. One was the cable guy, another was Terminix and the third was a rough looking 20 something that I walked in on when there was no other vehicle in the driveway and no one else home.

The first two saw my weapon get stopped in mid draw (uniforms) and the third was looking down a barrel until he told me the name of the contractor he worked for that had run out to grab some lunch while leaving him there to continue working. Guess I should have just killed that last one. Maybe the first two, too.

Really? It's happened to me three times in the last year. One was the cable guy, another was Terminix and the third was a rough looking 20 something that I walked in on when there was no other vehicle in the driveway and no one else home.

The first two saw my weapon get stopped in mid draw (uniforms) and the third was looking down a barrel until he told me the name of the contractor he worked for that had run out to grab some lunch while leaving him there to continue working. Guess I should have just killed that last one.
Time to Move!

The first two saw my weapon get stopped in mid draw (uniforms) and the third was looking down a barrel until he told me the name of the contractor he worked for that had run out to grab some lunch while leaving him there to continue working. Guess I should have just killed that last one.
:pound: I tend to know when I hire out services and have people coming over. How in the world are these people getting in your home?!?! :wacko: I'm glad you didn't shoot the kid. So is he.
I've lived in this particular home over 17 years and have NEVER had an unexpected person in my home all those times. (Closest was the exterminator in the back yard. He's still alive and I never pointed a gun at him because shockingly, I immediately recognized what he was doing.) Three times in the last year?!?! :shocked: You're on a heck of a run man! ;)

Our home is our Castle, It is secured with locks and alarms. If anyone that is not welcome enters, they will be met with deadly force..At that point their is no discussion, just resolve. I will always protect those I love and care about.
So you have never walked into your home and come face to face with someone you don't know and then a find out that they were invited in?

Back
Top Bottom