• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Do I need a less-than-lethal weapon in my home?

image.jpeg

This is something I was thinking about tonight. Recently an ESPN radio and TV personality, Ryen Russillo, was arrested for entering someone else's condo and refusing to leave https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-into-strangers-condo/?utm_term=.7dc1d79d3fdd He was so drunk he didn't know where he was and probably thought he was in his own condo. (He was on vacation). Now I know if the occupants of the condo he broke into had shot and killed him it would have been justified, but, at the same time, I don't think Ryen Russillo needed to die just because he was very drunk and very stupid. If I were in a situation where an obviously intoxicated person were trying to gain access to my home and, in all other ways, seemed harmless, I'd rather not have to shoot them. Have any of you thought about this before? Might it be a good idea to keep a Taser handy? I certainly wouldn't hesitate to use lethal force if I thought my family or I were in danger, but I'd hate to have, "kill this drunken idiot" or, "let this drunken idiot walk around my house" be my only two options. What are your thoughts?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Pistol whip (lol) or butt stroke should do fine.

Back
Top Bottom