Do norinco nhm91's take standard akm furniture

I do believe the rear receiver is thicker than standard but my nmh 91 has a tapco butt stock I bought it that way so I'm not sure if it needed modification but if anything it would just need some sanding

Yeah won't be hard to fit (any harder than getting any other AK parts to play together) as long as it doesn't rely on the AKM's folding stock pivot holes.

It has that stupid bush/Clinton thumbhole stock which is crap. You know a straight stock and pistol grip allows it to kill more people and all. The whole awb was just cosmetic crap

At least it doesn't have a folding stock! Do you know how much more dangerous it would be? I wouldn't even have it in my house!

I have a Magpul for end on mine. The key to fitting is to Dremel off the dimples on the inside of the barrel channel. Then a straight push and remove material as necessary to fit at the receiver. Working on an FG 42 style stock from laminated walnut. Pistol grip is walnut styled on FG 42.

Sand the sides of the stock where it fits in the receiver. Do not cut the tang! Thicker metal sidewall means smaller inside than European receivers.

Back
Top Bottom