• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Do You Know What Pain Is? Some of you do...

Haven't been thru the kidney stones yet.
Have heard the stories tho.
Can tell you a dislocated shoulder hurts
pretty bad especially when it's been out
for an hour before your ride to the hospital
shows up. Sitting in passenger seat with head
lowered and eyes closed. Felt the car stop so
figured we were at hospital, opened my eyes
to find out we're stopped at a stoplight. No
vehicles approaching from any direction. Asked
driver what are you doing? I'm waiting for the light
to change. RUN IT! Think this will count as emergency
if it ever comes up, GO! Well, okay if you think it's alright.
You can imagine how long the ER admission part took. Sure
was a blessing when they finally gave me the demoral shot.

I've had about 7 or 8 bouts with kidney stones over the last 40 years. Wouldn't wish them on anyone. Thank god for morphine.
The latest however our Sheriff decided we need to start carrying Tazers. Anyone want to try That. At least its only 5 seconds.

I've done it. It sucks. Absolutely horrible. Some people have learned to withstand it though.

About three weeks ago I hit my thumb so bad, that I pretty much saw a small universe of star right in front of my eyes, brought down by severe pain. But it didn’t stop right there: two days later, finger was swallowed and with inflammation, as big as a 1” water line, I was fixing another job, hand slipped and bannngg hit the damn finger into some thing.... Boy!!!! damn... That was even more painful, I was shaking in pain.... I’ll confess, I think I almost cried (maybe I did.... lol....)

Just a painful thoughts for you all ... lol :becky::becky::becky::bolt:

View attachment 3115763

You did pierce it with a hot needle that first day I hope. That helps a ton with the pain. I've smashed everything at one point or another. My big toe was epic when I smashed it.

About three weeks ago I hit my thumb so bad, that I pretty much saw a small universe of star right in front of my eyes, brought down by severe pain. But it didn’t stop right there: two days later, finger was swallowed and with inflammation, as big as a 1” water line, I was fixing another job, hand slipped and bannngg hit the damn finger into some thing.... Boy!!!! damn... That was even more painful, I was shaking in pain.... I’ll confess, I think I almost cried (maybe I did.... lol....)

View attachment 3115763

Damn bro. You didn't even remotely hit what you were aiming at!

View attachment 3115763
O, you poor thing! Hope you've had it medically checked. Oooh, I feel your pain. Happy trails and may God bless America.

I have had both my nipples surgically reattached after have my nipple rings ripped out at a job sight. Cut my foot halfway way off with a chainsaw while bucking trees for my dad. Sliced open my shin with a 3/4 inch drill bit took 30 stitches to patch it!!

And the list goes on and on!!

I know the pain!!!
I think you’re a daredevil kind guy.... Damn!!!!!!
upload_2021-2-18_18-22-27.gif

Back
Top Bottom