• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Do you obey

Does Waffle House still cover up their stores with those signs? I haven't been in one in 12 yrs.

When they start paying attention to this sign?

images

I might, might start paying attention to this one:

5406628110_06a79edaf5_b.jpg

Private property rights are as important as self-defense rights. No matter how misguided, people have a right to determine what is acceptable on their privately owned property.

If you violate the property owner's right to determine what is and isn't permissible on their own private property, you are behaving no differently than people who work to undermine your right to self-defense.

If you claim to believe in individual rights, act accordingly.

Private property rights are as important as self-defense rights. No matter how misguided, people have a right to determine what is acceptable on their privately owned property.

If you violate the property owner's right to determine what is and isn't permissible on their own private property, you are behaving no differently than people who work to undermine your right to self-defense.

When I see an armed security guard manning a metal detector at the door @ 2:00 a.m.? Then I give a damn about the property owner's signs.

I agree and think the free market should decide. Having said that.... if I violate your property rights, and you have no idea and literally no harm was done, were your rights actually violated?

This is why I refuse to go in these places. I do not support them and they obviously don't support me. Its a mutual agreement.

You are right, though. It's their property and their rights should be respected. Because it is a place of public business I see it differently than someone's home, but their property, their rules.

Back
Top Bottom