• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Do you think that the ODT...

Do you think that the ODT is overly moderated and home to the protected Craigslisters???

• Yes

Votes: 51 38.9%
  • No

Votes: 80 61.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Technically he did no such thing. The fact that "homeslice" looks so similar and that they had the same avatar was 100% coincidence.

Jake...honestly bro, having been married to the wrong woman once before and sticking it out for 13 long, bat **** crazy years, I've been called far worse than a democrat. **** like that slides off like scandals on Slick Willy.

Truth be told, when two men discuss something passionately, it can get out of hand a little and lines are crossed. It's nothing to continue to make a point of in my opinion the next day. I would've hugged it out and moved on, Even asking to have all this mess cleaned up with a request for a quick delete. But that's just me. My philosophy of life dealing with confrontation at work or in life is much like the Looney Toons of the coyote and sheep dog. At the end of the day, we all got to get along.

Thanks for for the kind words dude. I try not to have frustrations but when I do I offset then with self deprecating humor.

You make some good points Dougie. We were both kinda heated and lines were crossed. It's over now as far as I'm concerned.

Soviet, I know that we don't like each other and that is fine, we don't have to act like best friends, but lets come to a mutual agreement that we will both show respect toward one another in the future. Deal?

I think this thread has run it's course.

You make some good points Dougie. We were both kinda heated and lines were crossed. It's over now as far as I'm concerned.

Soviet, I know that we don't like each other and that is fine, we don't have to act like best friends, but lets come to a mutual agreement that we will both show respect toward one another in the future. Deal?

I think this thread has run it's course.

agreed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom