• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Do you think that the ODT...

Do you think that the ODT is overly moderated and home to the protected Craigslisters???

• Yes

Votes: 51 38.9%
  • No

Votes: 80 61.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
...and in turn, the adults on this site should act in kind, maturely and civilly. It's a two-way street amigo.

I know that..don't need to lecture me, I've never caused any of you any probs..been here sine '10 without so much as a warning, but you get nowhere shouting and poking (provoking) and it has happened and NO I don't remember what was in posts two hundred numbers back, but it is quite CLEAR with some comments in this thread that SOME of US are TARGETS!
Just sayin , when members get out out of line, you guys can drop the hammer, when you do , as authority figures, it a whole different thing.
There's a number of people I see post EVERYDAY ( same most of the time) , and all they ever do is provoke and incite, they need the lecture I don't IF and WHEN I do, I'm sure I'll get it.
And NO , I'm not being a wise guy or poking at you..just telling like it is, no ill intent included and I hope you take it that way, one adult to another.

Can't respond, gotta take friend to doctor.

Would that not offend you?!?!? :p

Seriously though; no, it was the name calling and personal attacks on myself and a few other members because over a simple disagreement.

I would like to thank you Dougie for being respectful and actually trying to have a civil debate instead of acting like a d-bag.

Jake...honestly bro, having been married to the wrong woman once before and sticking it out for 13 long, bat **** crazy years, I've been called far worse than a democrat. **** like that slides off like scandals on Slick Willy.

Truth be told, when two men discuss something passionately, it can get out of hand a little and lines are crossed. It's nothing to continue to make a point of in my opinion the next day. I would've hugged it out and moved on, Even asking to have all this mess cleaned up with a request for a quick delete. But that's just me. My philosophy of life dealing with confrontation at work or in life is much like the Looney Toons of the coyote and sheep dog. At the end of the day, we all got to get along.

Thanks for for the kind words dude. I try not to have frustrations but when I do I offset then with self deprecating humor.

Sam_and_Ralph_clock.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom