• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Do you think that the ODT...

Do you think that the ODT is overly moderated and home to the protected Craigslisters???

• Yes

Votes: 51 38.9%
  • No

Votes: 80 61.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i give full credit to anyone who'll tolerate the crap of being a mod. coming on to 50 pm's of folks tattling on each other and complaining. having to tolerate stuff from people that would get their ass whipped anywhere else.
its a thankless and difficult job. and payless too.

i give full credit to anyone who'll tolerate the crap of being a mod. coming on to 50 pm's of folks tattling on each other and complaining. having to tolerate stuff from people that would get their ass whipped anywhere else.
its a thankless and difficult job. and payless too.

The only ones who totally understand have done it... ; )

Soviet, you shouldn't resign as a mod..you are one of the better more fair ones and I realize you don't care but contrary to what you thought last night, no one that I know of in the 30% wants you to quit.

I appreciate that . I still do not want it any more. It use to be fun. Now this place feels like another job. I have to deal with enough idiots who cant read rules , whine and cry when I fire them because they are so stupid they cant read the rules and follow them. Having to deal with that in the one place I come to, to take my mind off those things does not make sense to me. Plus like laxguy said, I miss telling people off. I speak my mind. Always have. Being A mod believe it or not , I hold back a LOT of stuff id love to say. I refuse to old back any longer.

Don't really know how it is seen among the mods...but to the gen membership , you have the ability to issue citations, and to ultimately thru the established processes have people removed..that is a position of authority/leadership role...that you were asked to take on and accepted it as such...whether you guys get paid or not should not be the determining factor on how you conduct yourselves in your official position.

Good honest , open response from you and this is intended as such coming back.

I see we are neighbors, we should get together sometimes over a cup of coffee and a sammich and solve world problems.

Obviously we know we hold a title and know we are looked up to and looked at as well. Not you, but some people think we are out to get them or that we think we are all mighty and hand out infractions,but its just not serious. But one thing these few threads and polls show that people all across the board have a lot of passion for the ODT and I will keep that in mind. I am always down for meeting ODT members, I'm in the Sixes Rd area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom