• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Do you think that the ODT...

Do you think that the ODT is overly moderated and home to the protected Craigslisters???

• Yes

Votes: 51 38.9%
  • No

Votes: 80 61.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will admit I don't have the perfect answer to this question which is why I typically don't complain. But I can't help but notice how many threads we have had in the last year about neg feedback not sticking. They very well may have been there before and I didn't notice them and some of it is from the site growing. But I personally think of you get caught selling the item out from under an agreed to meet you should get negative feedback.
And it will. But people under estimate smart people . Some here read the rules . So what they do is keep taking offers and do not lock a time and place til they are sure they have the best offer . They lead people on and play the game . I see it all the time . Then people leave bad feedback because they thought a deal was made .

I think it is being overrun by a bunch if whiney *****es. Holy crap, some of you "men" piss and moan more than my ex wife.

"It's like I'm playing cards with my brothers' kids..."

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 155
And it will. But people under estimate smart people . Some here read the rules . So what they do is keep taking offers and do not lock a time and place til they are sure they have the best offer . They lead people on and play the game . I see it all the time . Then people leave bad feedback because they thought a deal was made .

That's a good point. I'll continue to keep the rest of my co plants to myself as I try to normally do. Ultimately I like it here and the things I would change arnt mine to change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom