• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Do you think that the ODT...

Do you think that the ODT is overly moderated and home to the protected Craigslisters???

• Yes

Votes: 51 38.9%
  • No

Votes: 80 61.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also since we are calling people out publicly now...Why was the thread that Dwillis made about his previous shady behavior deleted? It isn't the first time this d-bag has screwed someone over.

What happened to capitalism ? They can't ask what they want for their own items? I

Some just can't leave it alone, without making negative comments. Some, not the majority, are here to make a huge profit, and others can't stand the fact which flippers are here to take advantage of the "times" we're in. Just ignore, and move to the next ad, it's not difficult to me.

Some just can't leave it alone, without making negative comments. Some, not the majority, are here to make a huge profit, and others can't stand the fact which flippers are here to take advantage of the "times" we're in. Just ignore, and move to the next ad, it's not difficult to me.

I hate it too. I sooooo wanna say things too. I don't . Hell I snatch killer deals on the regular from the biggest ammo flipper on the odt

X2. Thought is was easy but I guess not.

I voted NO. Don't need it kept private.

Craigslisters and noobs dont bother me. I actually have enough self control that I will click away from an extremely over priced (to me) item. It's the holier than thou group that thinks they are the Avengers or Super Friends "protecting their fellow man" and feeling righteous enough to try and blast everyone with a post/item or price they don't approve of that chaps my ass. THOSE actions are what clutter up the feed and muddy up my ODT experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom