• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dobbs Defense built that! Official Dobbs Defense Show Off Thread

^^^ Interesting you posted that. I am strongly considering doing the exact same thing. What muzzle brake is that?

Dobbs Defense, are you comfortable doing another? Any complications I should expect? Normally where do you do the engraving on an AK rifle? How much should I expect to spend on the labor and engraving?

All those are questions for Nonliberal Nonliberal . I'm thinking of doing another with a Draco-C if that helps your decision though

^^^ Interesting you posted that. I am strongly considering doing the exact same thing. What muzzle brake is that?

Dobbs Defense, are you comfortable doing another? Any complications I should expect? Normally where do you do the engraving on an AK rifle? How much should I expect to spend on the labor and engraving?

We do them all the time. We usually have at least one in the shop at any given time. We engrave in front of the magwell on the bottom. Expect to pay for a days labor, includes welding, rivets, and engraving in the standard. It's fairly pricey but it's also pretty labor intensive.

Happiness is a belt fed weapon. Sheer pleasure when it's a machine gun.

Attachments

• 11167672_940198126002374_3224346723791714277_n.jpg
    11167672_940198126002374_3224346723791714277_n.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 47
Another great experience here thanks to Dobbs Defense! He is very accommodating to my graveyard schedule and is great with customer service. Got to check out his new .22lr suppressor. It is nice and quiet, and very competitively priced. They will do well.

I will post pics of my newest piece tomorrow.

image.jpg
My third experience with Dobbs Defense was great as usual. This time I had them cut down the barrel to 10.3" on my Tactical Solutions AR22 upper. The resulting product turned out awesome, and I am very happy with their work!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom