Does any body hunt with .223

You should use the best quality ammo you can afford. Tailored for your quarry. It's a varmint round that you are pushing to its limits. Plan accordingly.

i have a mini 14 Awesome deer rifle, just a matter of shot placement. Academy has some ballistic tip 223 hunting ammo for $13 a box works great.

Yep... Someone yell medic ..

Medic hell!
Corpsman up! Ooh-Rah!

First day of Corpsman A school they march you into the school building past all the MOH pictures and say the one thing all these sailors have in common is that they are dead. And dead Corpsmen can't save any more Marines. Don't be a dead hero.

Screw that. If a Seabee can do, a Corpsman DOES do.

(Not knocking medics, I just wasn't one.)

Last edited:
Good afternoon fellow traders. I'm thinking about trying my hand at deer hunting and I want to use a Ruger mini 14. Why a mini 14 you may ask yourself, Because I own it and don't want spend money unnecessarily. What say you?

hunt with an assault rifle ? do you not watch the news ? you cant do that , have you not been paying attention ? the libs./dems. have been very clear or this subject (now taking tongue out of cheek) now what everybody has said - heaviest expanding bullet - closest accurate shot - 30 round mag. get the whole herd (again just kidding)

Back
Top Bottom