• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Does anybody ever look at WTB ads?

I look at WTB ads. I have sold several items from WTB ads. Doesn't take but a second to see if they want something I have.

I do, but usually end up annoyed because they are either too lazy to look if anyone has one of what they want Or, they don't want to pay anything. At least one guy a couple weeks ago, said so. Straight up said he wasn't looking to pay anywhere close to market, just looking for someone who might be needed to sell fast for cash. If it works, I should try it, I'm always looking for a good deal, even if I don't even want the item.

Guy needed a semi auto shotgun for his son to go out of state duck hunting with. All he had in trade was a Ruger M77 Mark II 7 Mag to trade. I had a Academy brand one and offered he said yea. Best trade up I’ve had so far. Deals to be had here and there

I had a meet this morning from a post I did in Stupid Stuff. Got an awesome deal on something that I don't really need, but had to have once I saw it. You just never know who is going to stumble upon your WTB ad and have something that you are looking for.

Reactions: JWC
Y'all have the luck. When I post something someone is looking to buy I find myself dealing with broke dicks that don't have any money or trade goods. Yeah, I WANT a new King Ranch F150 but I'm on a Chevrolet Colorado budget.

Back
Top Bottom