• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Does anyone here not carry a gun everyday? Has anyone carried and quit?

Some on here are retired, some have never worked at a job where they couldn't carry, I myself work at a job where I can't carry, so don't be critical to those who can't carry unless you have been in that position. Then there are some who say I'd quit that job if I couldn't carry. I carry everywhere but work or Federal places. When I do retire I can talk that talk. Until then business as usual.
And there's a big difference between "carry not allowed" and just carrying a firearm being a felony.

Fire away with your "I'm 2A, but..." commentary.

The question Camsdaddy presented was choosing not to carry where it would be legal to carry. The thread's not about following the law versus breaking the law.

My answer is that I'm almost always armed, in every place where it's legal. USUALLY.

But just this week I locked up my daily carry pistol in my car to go into a courthouse to handle legal matters for a client ...and I have left that gun securely attached to the seat post under my seat ever since. So it's not exactly quickly accessible to me for self-defense anymore.

(I don't know why I've done that; it makes no sense. I should unlock it and start carrying it again until the next time I have to go into a courthouse, or jail.)

Glock 19 in the summer heat ? I learned in the military that ounces equal pounds. With the double stack, 1-2 extra mags, edc knife, wallet and phone is why I began to carry single stacks and pocket pistols. I always carry, even when working in my back yard I have something

Back
Top Bottom