Does anyone here open carry? Why or why not?

Open carry vs concealed carry

• Concealed

Votes: 123 96.1%
  • Open

Votes: 5 3.9%

• Total voters
Once again, you missed the gist of what I'm saying. This is all an exercise in mental masturbation. I'm not gonna change your mind and you're not gonna change mind. I do admire a man of conviction, regardless of what he believes in.

You think OC works cuz you do it and you're still alive. It's your right to do so, and I support your right, so keep on keepin' on. As for me, from here on I'll save my breath for coolin' my soup......it'll be a lot more useful in that capacity.
Tried mental masturbation when I was young, found I always had to have a hand.

So for those people who cc , would you if given the chance, draw your weapon to prevent such a robbery?
My first move will always be to escape the situation if possible. I would draw if I couldn't get away and felt my life was in danger.

I'm not gonna draw just to protect someone elses money or property. That's not my job. My job is to protect me and mine.

I'll leave all the heroics to the OC cowboys.

If I was a bad guy, and walked in the building the first thing I would do is look to see how many guards and/or possible threats. I would then eliminate those threats to grant me an easy get away. I conceal carry at a cross draw a little more comfortable and less body movement then chicken winging my arm to pull from my side. Just saying.

Let me pose another question for those who cc. It seems like the biggest issue for you is the fear of being shot first because of an exposed weapon. Such as the scenario were one or more armed people rob a place. So for those people who cc , would you if given the chance, draw your weapon to prevent such a robbery?
Of course the situation will decide, but I believe I would.

I don't intrinsically have a problem with OC. But the vast majority of OC that I see are by big-headed douche bags carrying their Toreass or glock in some crappy Uncle Mikes nylon holster flapping around that looks as though it is trying to fall off. They tend to be trying to be "making a statement" or just showing all of us how "bad" they are (which I read as "I have a tiny willy"). Don't be that guy. Those guys are douche bags.
:sad:

That Guy.jpg

Back
Top Bottom