• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Does anyone on here have any experience with the Pulsar N550 digital rifle scope?

Ironman

Default rank <3000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
318   0
Reaction score
Does anyone on here have any experience (good or bad) with the Pulsar N550 digital rifle scope? I am looking to purchase one to use on my 308 AR for hog and coyote night hunting.

I've been looking at them as well. The black and white image seems to have some amazing contrast and clarity. I would love to hear from someone who has one.

I work for a pulsar dealer and have had some personnel experience with them as well. What are you guys wanting to know? Esstetianlly you get more lines or resolution for a better price than you would with a gen 2 unit. About ten ll/pp less than 3rd gen units. Eat batteries pretty good (4aa's for about 3-4 hours use), but they have rechargeable battery packs that will operate up to 20 hours. Pulsar is phasing out the N550, that's why most places have had a price drop on them, to make room to push the new N750. Overall a great unit for the money with minor drawbacks and 2-3 second delay after shots that you wouldn't experience with a P+ 3rd gen unit.

Back
Top Bottom