• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Does anyone work at a consumer electronics company?

Realtor

Default rank 5000+ posts Sponsor
Buying or selling real estate? PM me for Discounts
375   0
Reaction score
hey guys,

A bit of stretch here, but I thought i would try anyways.

My dad is looking for a job at Home Depot corporate or something similar, he has a very impressive specific set of skills that would work extremely well for Home Depot or a company like Ring.

He has owned a consumer electronics representative & distributor company for the past 30 years that he just sold, he has a business masters degree from Emory that he got when was 56, a finance degree from Georgia state and many contacts in this space.

He needs a little help getting an interview for a job at Home Depot or something similar in the Atlanta , north Atlanta area.

he is the most honest, fair, hard working man I know and is sharp as a whip

Thanks for reading!

I used to work for Depot at 0148 I now work as a vendor rep for a large concrete company and I'm in HD's every day. I would suggest not limiting your range to just HD Corporate, there are many vendors that sell to home depot and are very prominent businesses. Why does he want to work for HD?

I used to work for Depot at 0148 I now work as a vendor rep for a large concrete company and I'm in HD's every day. I would suggest not limiting your range to just HD Corporate, there are many vendors that sell to home depot and are very prominent businesses. Why does he want to work for HD?
He has a very unique set of skills and thinks he could really make an IMMEDIATE difference there...

Back
Top Bottom