• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

does Steak and Shake cater to a certain crowd?

Well, Susie Sunshine, I can guarantee there are folks out there that will hate you for being white, and if you don’t believe it, you’d be better off without that card.
Then, when you’re facing a beatdown ‘cause your skin color isn’t correct for the area, you can explain that you identify as their race.

There are people out there who hate for all kinds of reasons. I'm Native American. Had a few bad experiences due to that including one father refusing to let his daughter go on a date with me because I was not "American".
When I first moved to Georgia I went to Buckner's. The hostess actually went and asked the table if they would mind being seated with me and my Asian wife. The other people at the table verified this. I did let the manager know and they were extremely apologetic.

That said I long ago realized that an individual's ignorance is not representative of the whole. I certainly hope I'm not judged on what some of my relatives have done I assure you.

When I first moved to Georgia I went to Buckner's. The hostess actually went and asked the table if they would mind being seated with me and my Asian wife. The other people at the table verified this. I did let the manager know and they were extremely apologetic.
Their food sucks sweaty balls anyway. Better off not going in there.

VA...they hate old white guys.
Checking in lady is rude, hostile and disrespectful. Watched her after I got seated, she was just as nice as could be to the blacks checking in but treated every white in the same brusque manner.
It very much does matter to some people.
It shouldn't be that way but it just is and it's getting worse.
Maybe the lady at the desk needs to be reminded that she’s around a lot of pissed of soldiers.

Sorry you felt Discriminated against.

The only good out of S&S was their honey mustard for their chicken strips….

We went a cpl weeks ago to Acquire said strips and honey mustard and they told us that corporate canceled the chicken strips.

I drove out of the line and left after giving my (worthless) $0.02.

Will not go back.

Back
Top Bottom