• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Does your dog eat from your plate?

OMG MAN!!! You are turning into a “cat lady”!!! I’m fighting it myself. Somehow we now have 4 cats. Went the path of fighting back with 3 dogs, but those cats and women seem to still run the house. Pray for me.....
Yep, strange how our past life dreams catch up with us, when I was much younger I always dreamed of having more ***** than I could handle, well in late 60's it came true, got more ***** now than I can handle, might have 4 of em on top if me in my recliner on any evening. One might say, now approaching 70, I have become a real ***** magnet. Love dem hairy things all over me, was gonna get a hairless/shaved breed but, what th hair,

sometimes we will make them there own little plate/saucer and put on the floor while we are eating at the table they leave us alone and feel like they are kings/queens for the day

Yep, strange how our past life dreams catch up with us, when I was much younger I always dreamed of having more ***** than I could handle, well in late 60's it came true, got more ***** now than I can handle, might have 4 of em on top if me in my recliner on any evening. One might say, now approaching 70, I have become a real ***** magnet. Love dem hairy things all over me, was gonna get a hairless/shaved breed but, what th hair,

This is about right, LOL!!
upload_2019-1-26_7-57-45.jpeg

My in laws feed their dog from the dinner plate using a fork. Yes then they feed themselves with the same forks!
They also drink from the same water glass.
No lie!!
Takes all I got to eat a meal at their house!:yuck::yuck:

Back
Top Bottom