• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Dog Euthanized After Sunday Stabbing Incident At PetSmart (Newnan)

The yipper yipped at the yapper. This pissed the yapper off. The yapper then yapped the yipper. The yipper's owner yapped the yapper. Moral of the story: Don't let your yipper yap at a yapper or the yapper dies.

Seriously if it I were the Westie owner, I would have been pissed about the PB attacking my dog. If I were the PB owner I would accept the responsibility or my lack of restraint for my dog. In the end, one dog has injuries and one dog dies because of human error.

The best way to get a dog to loosen its bite, is to shove a finger in its ass, if 1 is not enough, use 2, and so on and so on. I have had a fist up a Doberman/ Bandogge mix, it let go.
16 years aggressive breed handler. I agree that the handlers were at fault. The westie guy should of picked up his dog and left. The pitbull owner should of put the dog away. They both risked what happen by not using preventive measures.

The best way to get a dog to loosen its bite, is to shove a finger in its ass, if 1 is not enough, use 2, and so on and so on. I have had a fist up a Doberman/ Bandogge mix, it let go.
16 years aggressive breed handler. I agree that the handlers were at fault. The westie guy should of picked up his dog and left. The pitbull owner should of put the dog away. They both risked what happen by not using preventive measures.

stream1.gifsoup.com_view4_1466493_brian_endless_vomit_o.gif

Hmmm ill just take your word on that lol

I don't believe I ever saw Caeser the Dog Whisperer use this and I am pretty sure this tactic would work for any type of fight whether animal or human! :pound:

This is not a pitbull issue! This is an owner/handler problem and that person is solely responsible for the entire incident. People who take their dogs to public places like this which allow people to bring their animals in the store are responsible to control them or NOT BRING THEM IN. I have experienced something similar at my local Pets Supplies store when I took my Cane Corso which is always under my control. My dog was on leash and a soft choke collar when we walked up about 8 feet from the door on the side and the automatic doors all of a sudden opened up and out walks this beagle size dog with no leash and no owner. When the people finally came out I yelled at them to put it on a leash and get it back away from me and my dog. Some people should not own dogs period. People are the problem 99.9% of the time! The dog is a pack animal with pack mentality.

I agree with this 100%.

Oh I thought it was in the update part that said he stabbed the dog after it let go, I thought the updated story was on top and the original was below. Either way from what he was reported yelling it was more than defense. If a black person attacked me and I defended myself yelling racial slurs I don't think that's defense. That guy has issues.

It's possible. But we weren't there, so it's hard to draw strong conclusions. What's to say there wasn't a "close call" made by the PB that warranted a defensive remark. If the guy was just looking for a fight and wanted to harm the PB, then yea, he has issues. But all those accusations were made by the PB handler and it sounds like he was trying to cover his *** for being a bad handler. Sounds like he knew he messed up when the PB was able to get to the dog. Some people will say anything they can for CYA. I'm leaning more towards believing the guy that stabbed the PB and not the PB handler, but again, I wasn't there, so I can't draw strong conclusions.

He stabbed the dog again after the dog let go if his dog, he kept attacking after the threat was neutralized...at that point I would have shot him
No, he didn't.

Oh I thought it was in the update part that said he stabbed the dog after it let go, I thought the updated story was on top and the original was below. Either way from what he was reported yelling it was more than defense. If a black person attacked me and I defended myself yelling racial slurs I don't think that's defense. That guy has issues.
Because that's what happened:rolleyes:....the man simply yelled "****ing pitbull* - no "slur" there.

Back
Top Bottom