• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Dog Euthanized After Sunday Stabbing Incident At PetSmart (Newnan)

The best way to get a dog to loosen its bite, is to shove a finger in its ass, if 1 is not enough, use 2, and so on and so on. I have had a fist up a Doberman/ Bandogge mix, it let go.
16 years aggressive breed handler. I agree that the handlers were at fault. The westie guy should of picked up his dog and left. The pitbull owner should of put the dog away. They both risked what happen by not using preventive measures.

This has got to be the first time I have ever heard of dog fisting. Do you give them a kiss afterwards or at least a reach around?

surprised so many haven't heard that bit about shoving your fingers up a dogs ass to get it to release its bite hold. thought that was common knowledge lol!!

First finger experience? Part of the guard training? :D

lol no. just Ive known that since I was a kid. also if a dog is attacking you, trying to bite you, shove your hand down its throat and it will suffocate. may get some bit marks on your arm, but the damage will be less than if you just try to fight it off.

of course, nowadays ill just shoot it. don't care what breed it is, if its attacking me and to big to kick over a fence its getting a case of lead poisoning. aint nobody got time for dat.

Back
Top Bottom