• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Dog Euthanized After Sunday Stabbing Incident At PetSmart (Newnan)

The best way to get a dog to loosen its bite, is to shove a finger in its ass, if 1 is not enough, use 2, and so on and so on. I have had a fist up a Doberman/ Bandogge mix, it let go.
16 years aggressive breed handler. I agree that the handlers were at fault. The westie guy should of picked up his dog and left. The pitbull owner should of put the dog away. They both risked what happen by not using preventive measures.

I can. not. wait. to see what Bear44 has to say about this. :pound:

I agree with several others, the man had already threatened to stab the pitbull- it just seems a little convenient that he some how found the opportunity. My pitbull is incredibly sweet as long as you don't come bursting through the front door uninvited.
Additionally, As a pitbull owner myself, let me be clear about one thing. This was NOT a true attack. Pitbulls are WAY to fast and WAY to strong to give you an opportunity to stab it "4-6 times" before it would have already gutted a freaking westie and started to lick the bones clean. If my dog wanted to kill westie and got a hold of it before you had already done something to stop him- it's already over.

The best way to get a dog to loosen its bite, is to shove a finger in its ass, if 1 is not enough, use 2, and so on and so on. I have had a fist up a Doberman/ Bandogge mix, it let go.
16 years aggressive breed handler. I agree that the handlers were at fault. The westie guy should of picked up his dog and left. The pitbull owner should of put the dog away. They both risked what happen by not using preventive measures.
Pics or it didn't happen.

:pound:
Pics or it didn't happen.

Umm...

Back
Top Bottom