• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Dog Euthanized After Sunday Stabbing Incident At PetSmart (Newnan)

The best way to get a dog to loosen its bite, is to shove a finger in its ass, if 1 is not enough, use 2, and so on and so on. I have had a fist up a Doberman/ Bandogge mix, it let go.
16 years aggressive breed handler. I agree that the handlers were at fault. The westie guy should of picked up his dog and left. The pitbull owner should of put the dog away. They both risked what happen by not using preventive measures.

Does this work with angry women?

At least those of us here now won't be left scratching our heads when references to grass-bending, fisted pit bulls pissing on glowing hot, chalk rainbow-covered rocks are made! And that reference will be made :)

You have reached ODT nirvana, enlightened one. :pray2:

:dance:

I feel like one of the cool kids now!

At least those of us here now won't be left scratching our heads when references to grass-bending, fisted pit bulls pissing on glowing hot, chalk rainbow-covered rocks are made! And that reference will be made :)

Btw, you suck for missing the M&G on Saturday. But don't worry, I ate an extra hot dog in your name. It had tater tots, cheddar cheese, onion straw, and gravy on it. My wife wasn't too happy about that later in the day, but hey...that's life! :D

Btw, you suck for missing the M&G on Saturday. But don't worry, I ate an extra hot dog in your name. It had tater tots, cheddar cheese, onion straw, and gravy on it. My wife wasn't too happy about that later in the day, but hey...that's life! :D

Sorry, got yelled at for telling Mrs. patricio2626 at the last minute that we were going. Apparently she had told me about a surprise party for a friend of ours some weeks earlier and of course I had forgotten. Yep, that sounds like a methane-producing concoction for sure!

Sorry, got yelled at for telling Mrs. patricio2626 at the last minute that we were going. Apparently she had told me about a surprise party for a friend of ours some weeks earlier and of course I had forgotten. Yep, that sounds like a methane-producing concoction for sure!

Haha I completely understand. I was just giving you a hard time. I double book stuff all the time lol.

And yes...I was worried I would need to get an NFA stamp for the evening's endeavors.

No, he didn't.

Rom,

Yes he did. Also it wasn't the handler that made that statement, it was a witness that intervened.

From the article:

“He got one more stab into her after she let go,” Wohler said. “I didn’t, at this point, realize he was stabbing her. I thought that he was hitting her.”

And for those wondering who made that statement, again from the article:
Mike Wohler and his fiancé, Teresa Reeves, were at the adoption event, looking for a male pit bull, when they heard a commotion.

Back
Top Bottom