• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dog Training Apprentice wanted.

Respectfully,
there is a reason warehouses are ALWAYS hiring, and it isn't because of growth.
IMO If a person puts in the work there appears to be a lot of potential here. If someone was ambitious enough to research a prime location and market it they could do even better. Start up costs for a business location are ridiculous and he is willing to invest in someone.
Thank you! I seems some people just don't understand the concept of an apprenticeship.

Bear, runs a 1st class operation, and he expects someone to come with their A game...

Keep up the great work, Bear...
Thanks, man. It amazes me how people scoff at the idea of learning a skill that can easily result in an $80,000 to $100,000 a year income with no student debt while making a living wage as they learn it. This is with a position waiting for them the moment they complete the apprenticeship. No job hunting required.

How many of those jobs can turn into a six figure income in a couple of years? If someone is happy making $15 to $20 an hour for the rest of their life, we're not interested in them.

BTW, how much did they pay you to attend LPN school?:rolleyes:
About $2k a month. And I still worked full time.

So you were paid $2000 a month to attend LPN school?
Yes, HOPE scholarship and other financial aid was in excess of the cost of tuition/fees and gets sent to the student to cover other costs (transportation, books, living expenses).

Back
Top Bottom