• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Don’t be mean to Democrats

It’s disgusting is what it is. All that wasn’t necessary at all. They could have gotten him at cvs whilst he was picking up BP meds.

It’s this **** right here that we all know is currupt. Why the use of such a force for this guy!??

Shouldn’t there be more of a use for finding child traffickers and dopes that get kids hooked on the shat or maybe even …a real murderer.

Bah Humbug I say.
Example…

Meh, the threats were pretty specific.
My first though was “play stupid games”
The unfortunate side to this the same has been said about Trump, no action was taken. It's the weaponizing of the justice department for political means that's the scary part. How far do they take it? There's been soccer mom's trailed home by the FBI for speaking out at PTA rallies. Christians locked up for doing nothing more than reading for the bible at abortion rallies. Tell me that this is the country our founders intended. Something has gone sideways badly.

The unfortunate side to this the same has been said about Trump, no action was taken. It's the weaponizing of the justice department for political means that's the scary part. How far do they take it? There's been soccer mom's trailed home by the FBI for speaking out at PTA rallies. Christians locked up for doing nothing more than reading for the bible at abortion rallies. Tell me that this is the country our founders intended. Something has gone sideways badly.
Yeah, then the head of that formerly, shall we say, less than totally corrupt department lied through his teeth to congress and said no such thing re: parents ever took place...It's the blatant lying that's the worst. And NOBODY does a damn thing about any of it.

Never, and I repeat, never, allude to threatening the f*cktards in DC on the internet.

It's fine to call them f*cktards. It's fine to make fun of Obama for being married to Big Mike. But if you give them any fuel, you're gonna get waco'd.

OpSec is something we ALL should be very concerned with. If you haven't been, Craig Robertson is the notice that you should be.

----

On another topic, notice they are calling him by his full name, Craig Deleeuw Robertson?

That's something they do with people who have killed/attacked major figures. John Wilkes Booth, Lee Harvey Oswald, James Earl Ray, John Hinckley Jr., Charles J. Guiteau.

Interesting the media is trying to make him something he wasn't.

Back
Top Bottom