• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

DON'T DO IT!!!

You ain’t by yourself. An 18 yr old with a $3,000 limit back in 1988. I was big dog rich. Maxed that sucker out lickety split. Never did think I would pay it off. Hard lesson learned but never keep a balance anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Same thing here and you never let it happen again at all costs. A tough life lesson, but as long as people learn from it.

I will never forget my first credit card at age 18. It took me a couple years to realize I fell for the bait and get it paid off.

You ain’t by yourself. An 18 yr old with a $3,000 limit back in 1988. I was big dog rich. Maxed that sucker out lickety split. Never did think I would pay it off. Hard lesson learned but never keep a balance anymore.

Same thing here and you never let it happen again at all costs. A tough life lesson, but as long as people learn from it.
Looks like many of us learned the same hard lesson.
As long as we learned, and didn’t stay in the trap.

Anyone else's credit score take nose dive? I've had 800+ credit for 25 years. Checked last month and the credit card companies lowered my limit from $10k to 5K. I rarely use them but to pay for airfare on line and hotel stays on hunts. Because of it my credit rating dropped to 750s.

Anyone else's credit score take nose dive? I've had 800+ credit for 25 years. Checked last month and the credit card companies lowered my limit from $10k to 5K. I rarely use them but to pay for airfare on line and hotel stays on hunts. Because of it my credit rating dropped to 750s.
Same boat, no lowered limits, but afraid to look after AE bit me on the ass and raised my interest to the max rate after I missed a payment. One payment in a 20+ year history. Lost statement. Assholes.
Still pay all of them off every month.

Credit score is unchanged but notice today that my business credit card dropped my limit by 7k. They know what’s about to happen!

Back
Top Bottom